Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feeling a bit tired

So, I'm tired. I got 9 hours of sleep last night and I still feel like I could go back to bed for the rest of the morning. Of course, that wouldn't work because I've got 3 children in my charge. But still...I could. I've been falling asleep a lot lately...yesterday visiting my mom, the day before on the couch, last night while watching a show I was actually interested in. I've been feeling like this for weeks. I must avoid lying down on the couch because I'm not sure I'll get up again.

And of course, feeling this tired has affected my eating for the worse. Or perhaps its my worse eating that's affecting my energy level? I dunno.

What I do know is that I think I've eaten all my points for the day already this morning...and it's not even 10am. Nice. And I wasn't even hungry when I woke up this morning.

So much for a good WI tomorrow (it was really good yesterday morning though, so I may still have a chance). Me thinks I may go on maintenance for awhile. The summer. One year of this is enough...for now. But I'll still count. And exercise. And type in incomplete sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment