Thursday, June 12, 2008

What I've been up to...

Wanna see what had been overtaking my time these last few days? Seriously...I've been obsessed. It's also what kept me up until 3:15 in the morning last night. The birds were waking up as I was going to bed. It's Northern Alberta...so it gets light early in June.


Here I am getting the towers all decorated up.




By this point...I was getting a wee bit tired.


Brian put the sparkles on the blue part for me. The fondant wouldn't cooperating so we blinged it up and made it look all fancy shmansy.



The finished product in the morning by the light of day.

A view from the back.

So, that's what crazy mothers do for their children when they just don't have anything else to do. And they REALLY appreciate the teacher. But it was fun, even if I am a little bit tired.

6 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, I can't believe you MADE that... wow. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! You are my hero! How much can I pay you to make one for my girls, and also ship it safely?!? Seriously, this is absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP!!!

    That's one of the best cakes I've ever seen!!!

    Do you freelance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done... how did you do the tub/towers???

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are FAN-FREAKING TASTIC

    wooo wooo

    Looks GREAT :)

    ReplyDelete