Monday, July 7, 2008

Endurance

How does one reach a goal that seems unattainable? I'm not sure, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I think that we all go through times where we don't feel we can go any further. That's how I feel right now about weight loss. The problem is I can't just stop. For me, I know there is no static place I can be. If I put in no effort...I will gain. I will. The habits I need to maintain a healthy weight are just not ingrained yet.

An actor needs to know their motivation, right? You hear them say that in movies when they're portraying a budding actor. "What's my motivation?" they'll ask their director. Sometimes you'll even hear of an actor changing because they've become so engrossed in a part. That's what I've gotta do, I guess. Keep playing the part until I become it.

People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.~ Zig Ziglar

So what's my motivation? That's what I'm going to try to find this week...my motivation. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment