Monday, June 1, 2009

Still lighter than I was 2 weeks ago...

...despite my 2 pound gain this week.

Don't know what happened. One minute I was right on track, the next minute I was eating compulsively. And yet? I said no to a lot of things too. I mean, honestly, this is silly. I was really hoping to leave the 190's this week. And I coulda too...but I didn't.

The good news is that I'm still 1 pound down from 2 weeks ago. Also, I went 9 days OP. And I'm still trying. I guess that's something.

And my pants are fitting a bit better.

And it's sunny outside today...even though it's only 6 degrees Celsius right now.

And I'm still under 200 lbs. I'll take my victories where I can get'em.

1 comment:

  1. Nice - those are definitely victories worth celebrating. Focus on the positive and forget the negative. Hey, didn't you just have Nate's birthday party? And make a cake? and have cake in the house? I think you're doing pretty good then.

    I've been thinking that I'd like to try to have a one month OP starting today thing. Like I put a sticker on my calendar for everyday I'm OP... or rather, for if I've written my points down that day - even if I go over. Wanna join me?

    ReplyDelete