Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Is it worth it?

I really like Dr. Freedhoff's approach to weight maintenance.  It makes total sense and is what I try to remember.  It doesn't have to be all or nothing.  I've been heard saying a time or two that a certain food is "too expensive" or" it's not worth the points."

However, I've not been considering that much lately.  I've mostly just been eating whatever I want.  So this is a good reminder.  I need to start considering if the calories I'm putting into my mouth will be worth it.  Is my enjoyment equal to the amount of exercise I might have to do?  Or is it worth not losing or even gaining weight?  Is it good enough that if I have to skip a snack or make my supper smaller?

I REALLY need to get back into that way of thinking.

If you want to read his post, go here.

1 comment:

  1. i am trying really hard to refocus too! ugh. it is such a hard and daily battle!

    ReplyDelete