Monday, August 2, 2010

I have to upload my pictures.

Well, we're back home.  It was nice to sleep in my own bed last night.  It was also nice to sleep in a different room than my daughter seeing as she woke up at least once per night the whole time we were away.  Not that I should really complain cuz my husband got up with her, but still.  It's nice to sleep.

I need to upload my pictures.  I haven't done that yet.  Then I can tell you, or rather show you, about our trip.  It was nice.  I saw some wonderful friends.  Reconnected with loved ones and family members.  Met some great kids - that I felt I already knew by the miracle of the internet.  Watched my kids have a blast at an amusement park (who'd have thought my sensory seeking kids would love it at much as they did?  Honestly, I was braced for disaster and it never came.).  And enjoyed having my husband around all the time to help me with the kids.

And I went shopping.

We also finally had our long awaited ENT appointment.  There were no surprises, but I'll tell you about that another day too.

We won't be talking about my weight today.  But I will be soon.  I signed up to run a 10K with my sister in October.  We're both gonna have to get training.  The run is to raise money for Diabetes.  Her husband (my brother-in-law) has had Juvenile Diabetes since he was a young kid.  So, it's a good cause and it's a fitness goal.  Both of which I need in my life.

And now I should go and try to be an active parent or something seeing as my daughter managed to get poop all over the living room when I wasn't looking.

It's good to be home.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you could see so many people (especially glad that you saw me!) but I know how wonderful it is to come home sometimes. I hope the rest of your summer is RELAXING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you mean about sleeping in your own bed. I just discovered your blog tonight; I'm with WW too and have 5 more pounds to reach goal. I'm hoping this month! Your pics look great!!

    Feel free to come by and enter my iTunes Gift Card Giveaway. Not a single entry yet so your chances are good :)

    ReplyDelete