Monday, December 6, 2010

Willipedia - Santa Claus



For all Will's scientific reasoning, he still believes wholeheartedly in Santa Claus.  It warms my heart to see him still being a kid, even when his thoughts go to subjects that are much more mature on a regular basis.  Tonight's conversation at bedtime:

Will: Mom, I think I'd like to sleep in the family room (where the Christmas tree is set up) on Christmas Eve.

Me: Oh, I'm not so sure that's a good idea Will.

Will:  Why not?

Me:  Because then Santa may not come.  He knows if you're sleeping and he knows if you're in your room.

Will:  You mean he's got metaphysical cameras everywhere?

Me: Uh, ya.  Something like that.

Did I mention that I love my son?

4 comments:

  1. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh man that kid is funny!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Also, now I want a metaphysical camera for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Metaphysical cameras... I'll have to try that one!

    ReplyDelete