Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birthday Wine


It was my birthday the other day. Mid 30's, blah, blah, blah. No big deal.

Brian worked a 12 hour shift. I went out for a walk and then coffee with a good friend while the kids were at school. Mom came over and had supper with the kids and me and then off I went to a parenting class for special needs children.

I was so busy, I didn't even get to drink the wine my husband bought me for my birthday. Do you see the name? "Mommy's Time Out". I'd never heard of it, but I think it's brilliant. I can't quite bring myself to open the bottle though. Seems like something like that needs to be saved.

2 comments:

  1. lets re-celebrate our birthdays the next time we see each other... preferably as soon as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The irony of having a Mommy's Day Out wine and no time to drink it ;-)
    Mommy's Time could be perfectly aged in ... 18 years or so? ;-)

    **Happy Birthday**

    ReplyDelete