Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Confused

Actual thing that went through my mind today:

I had taken my son's clothes out of the washing machine and put them into the laundry hamper to hang them up to dry. After I hung up a few items, I grabbed a pair of jeans and noticed they were wet.

"Why are these wet?" I said to myself aloud. "How on earth did he get these clothes wet? Did he step into the shower with them?"

It made absolutely no sense in my brain that the clothes I was pulling out of this laundry hamper to hang up on a drying rack would be wet.

Then I picked up a shirt and noticed it was wet too!!!

"What the heck? What was he doing?"  

I hung it up anyways, shaking my head.

Then, as I pulled out yet ANOTHER wet item, I realized... they were wet from the washing machine.

Huh. Amazing how that happens.

I'd be worried, but these brain dead things happen to me from time to time. I'm pretty sure I get it from my dear, sweet grandma. Of all the things I got from her, it would have to be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment