Monday, December 16, 2013

Please sign

I don't know how much good these change.org petitions do… but I would think with enough signatures, they would make decision makers pay at least a little more attention.

And hey? When you're halfway across a continent and can do nothing else to help a family in need… it's something.

I shared the story about Sara, an SMS'er being separated from her family the other day. Here is a petition to return her back to her family. Please sign.

And if you want to join them on Facebook, they've created a page you can follow.

This girl has been away from her family long enough.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Of course I signed. I'm a big supporter of Change.org. I was going to suggest it to them but I didn't want to be a know-it-all-buttinski. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete