Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday = WI

Good morning,

I want to tell you all a story. I hope this will encourage anyone who has big weight jumps. I think it's kinda funny. First off, I lost 0.2 lbs this week. Not stellar, but at least a loss. I'll take it and besides, that takes my 2 week average with a loss last week of 3.7 lbs to 1.95 lbs. That's still really good.

So anyways, just out of curiosity, I jumped on the scale last night before bed. It said 210.8. Ha ha. My WI last week was 206.2. That's quite a jump. I woke up early this morning (about 2 hours earlier than usual) with my husband who was heading to work. I thought I might get a head start on the day. However, the scale said 206.4. A gain. Nope...I went back to bed. So, just weighed at my usual time and I lost 0.4 lbs in 2 hours of sleeping leaving me with a net loss from last week of 0.2 lbs. Like I said, I'll take it.

I have noticed a few changes in my body though. I can feel my muscles in my legs when I flex. I suppose it's from all the tread milling and Pilate's. It makes me want to exercise more, but at the same time I wonder if it has something to do with the slow scale this week. I exercised more this week that I have since I started WW. Ah well, I like the changes and at this point I care more about my inches than my weight anyways.

Oh ya, I just went back on birth control this week...the pill. I wonder if that has anything to do with it too.

2 more WI's until we leave for Christmas. It'd be really great to say that I've lost 50 lbs to everyone. So, here's to losing 3 more pounds in 2 weeks. I CAN do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment