Sunday, November 25, 2007

More old clothes

Because I'm just so vain, I had my son take some more pictures of me. This time in an old pair of jeans that are older than him...by a couple years. I could NOT believe I could do them up, never mind not have fat hanging over the top. So here I am in my old jeans (which by the way do not have stretch) and a shirt I bought a couple years ago at Reitman's for $4 that is not a plus size.

In other news...just earned an AP by shovelling snow. It is SOOOOOO cold out. I know, it's only -22 C outside, but my fingers felt like they were gonna fall off. Welcome to winter! I hope the van starts this afternoon. Hubby doesn't have the plug set up yet for plugging in our little van. May have to expedite that process.

I'm going to have a yummy breaded chicken breast from M&M (a little expensive point wise but awfully yummy...I may only have half) and spaghetti squash sauteed in olive oil, garlic and Parmesan cheese for lunch. I can hardly wait. Yummy. The boys'll eat PB & honey and baby'll have formula and a few tastes of carrot. Hubby's at work, so he's fending for himself. Mmmmm. Lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment