Friday, November 9, 2007

Still a long way to go...

Amazing how being so overweight, this weight loss thing can play with your mind. I've lost 42 pounds now and am feeling so good. Many pairs of pants (like the ones I'm wearing in this picture) that I couldn't even do up when I started are now far too big. I've lost a significant amount of inches on my waist. I feel better, I look better, I have more energy. But, I still have a looooooong way to go. I say this because I just noticed how jiggly my butt is. Oh my, I'm still covered in flab. That's what you get when you let yourself become 100lbs overweight.
I'm so excited to go shopping. I want to put on smaller sizes of clothes. I want to wear well fitting clothes. I want to see my much smaller waist shown off. But, I'm also scared of being disappointed. Ya, know? Don't wanna walk into the store and find out I'm still a 16, which I'm sure I still am, but my 16's at home are too big.

So that's my story today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You are quickly becoming my inspiration to try and lose some weight... love you.

    ReplyDelete