Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mornings = blah

Why have I been so yucky in the mornings lately? I wake up sore (no it's not the working out kinda sore). I'm tired and grouchy. I guess I need to be getting more sleep. Blah. It's 9:44am and I still can't seem to get my butt moving. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have 3 little ones who needed me as soon as I wake up. Heck, they wake me up. Ah well. At least they're all sleeping through the night. Except for the stupid time change that now has my daughter waking up at 5 or 6. Sigh.

On a brighter note, I had so much fun last night. I went out scrapbooking with some other girls and I surprised myself by getting a LOT done. I also had some good laughs. What a great night. I even kept myself to just a few points of snacking. Ya ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment