Well, I was tagged by my good friend Tara to tell you 7 weird things about me. We lost touch after college and found her again on Facebook in the spring. I was so glad to find her. I missed her a lot and am enjoying re-getting to know her now as adults and moms. Plus, her husband's pretty cool too.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
Well now, let me see...
1. I love the sound of the shower running. It reminds me of being a kid and listening to mom get ready. So, sometimes I'll sit outside the bathroom when my husband is showering and just listen or even just go in the bathroom and turn on the shower for fun. Yes, its a waste of water...so that's why I only do it sometimes.
2. I hate soggy cereal. HATE IT. When I eat Corn Flakes, and believe me its not that often, I put some Corn Flakes in my mouth, then I take a drink of milk and eat them together in my mouth.
3. My kids have many, many nicknames and songs about them. I can't help myself. I goof around with their names and sing songs all the time about them. To this day, my 5 year old thinks "Bookyboo" is part of his real name.
4. I've never tried a cigarette, any kind of mind altering drugs or been drunk...as long as slightly buzzed doesn't count.
5. I have weird bumps on my ears...they look kinda like Spock.
6. I have a very flip-floppy personality...so you know if I'm passionate about something...I've really thought it through. I have a very difficult time taking personality tests because I'm borderline on almost everything...I could go either way depending on the situation. Like on Myers-Briggs...I'm an introvert, but only by a point or two. I'm a feeler, but only just barely...you get the picture. I'd make a very good debater because I always argue both sides through in my head before I open my mouth. It actually gets annoying sometimes...I talk myself out of a lot of stuff.
7. My 4th toe on my right foot is longer than my 3rd toe.
So, those are some interesting...or not...facts about me.
I will tag Lisa and Carleen