Monday, February 11, 2008

Finleigh's Birthday Party

Here she is! My beautiful birthday girl. Even though her birthday's not officially until Thursday, we sure had fun at her little party yesterday. Look how cute she is! I love her dress.

And she loved her cake. She ate and ate and ate. We didn't do the traditional 'let her smear the cake around everywhere' because she's still learning how to deal with solids -due to all the tube feeding. But that's okay. It's amazing how you're willing to adapt when you love someone so much. I'm so pleased with her progress. She may be behind, but she's doing so well. I'm so proud of my little one!


The rose she's holding is from her brothers. They started the tradition last year when she was born. And I'm hoping the tradition continues.

So, that was my day yesterday.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress- Olivia had the same one when she was an infant. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable! And so is your little girl!!

    ReplyDelete