Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just when I think I'm looking great...

...I sit down. Then come the rolls of flab. Ha ha.

I got up this morning and was feeling pretty darn good about myself. I'm wearing a new cami with a shelf bra that I got in the city last week. It's a size large and it fits well (or at least provides a wee bit of comfortable support for the girls). Then I sat down at the kitchen table to feed Finny. And everything just crumpled together and I remembered why I'm on WW.

At least I can laugh at myself.

Anyways, I've been doing good. I've stayed OP and even gotten in all the healthy guidelines most of those days. I've also been consistent on the treadmill and it's paying off and I'm feeling better and better after the pure torture that is learning to run.

I'm looking forward to having my flex points back though.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you are looking great. Everyone who has had even one baby has those many rolls...even when they're at goal (speaking from experience! and I'd only had one baby then!) So, don't you worry about the rolls...they're just a fact of life. You look awesome. Keep going!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... shut up.

    just kidding. I love you and you look great. I'm just jealous.

    ya... I know. I gotta actually DO the workout on the dvd, not just WATCH it.

    ReplyDelete