Friday, May 9, 2008

It's been a couple days

I'm back. I've had company, so didn't take time to blog. And even if I had, I'm sure I didn't have the mental energy to think of something interesting to say (being an introvert, I have only so much of myself to share at a time). Still not sure if I do, but I have the time...so here I am.

It was a good eating week, though I'm currently out of points for the day. Ate just a bit too much after my company left. But that's okay, I'll eat a small supper and I'm sure all will be well.

It was suggested to me the other day that since I've lost 10 lbs since my last update photo, it was time for me to post a new one. So, I waited until I had my new shirt on and my size 12 pants...which require me to wear heals because I haven't hemmed the pants yet...so my legs look extra long. And here I am, mid-pose. I'll post an update on the side too. Just to see the difference that 10 lbs make.

That's about all I have to share for now. Hope everyone else out there is having a great day.

8 comments:

  1. you look great and I love your new hair cut and clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda You look AMAZING!! Keep it up girl! And yes I agree hooray for being skinny enough for "normal" clothing stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look FANTASTIC!!

    great work- such a motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You look absolutely amazing! You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete