Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Food, food, food

You know, it hasn't escaped my notice that while a good portion of the world's population is struggling on a daily basis to find their basic nutrition, I'm struggling not to eat too much. I hate that disparity about life and I wish that eating less could fix it.

But, since it can't...here's my food journal today.

Breakfast: muffin, coffee and milk (5)
Snack: rice crackers (finished the bag...thankfully) (4)
Putting leftover icing in the freezer (1)
Lunch: leftovers...soup, rice and pineapple in s&s sauce (4)
Snack: biscuit (2)
Supper: chicken breast, twice baked sweet potato, peas & pudding (11)
Evening: popcorn (5)

Total eaten: 32
Total exercise: 3
Total flex remaining: 15

1 comment:

  1. Hey, wait to be so thorough! "Putting leftover icing in the freezer (1)" - you're awesome. WOW. I'm so impressed.
    Keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete