Friday, September 19, 2008

Food Journal

Okay...quick food journal. This will be my last day doing it. I'm sick of it. I also think that while it really is working...I'm eating within my points for the wrong reason. I should be eating well for me, not just to keep myself from public embarrassment. So that's that.

I am glad I did it though. It was great to get back on track.

So, if you're interested...

Breakfast: muffin, berries, milk and coffee (6)
Snack: pistachio nuts and arrowroot cookies (4)
Lunch: cheese sandwich, carrot, the last of the avocado chocolate pudding (9)
Supper: bread, meat sauce from last night and a bit of cake and ice cream (11)
Evening: popcorn and blueberry smoothie (6)

Total eaten: 36
Total exercise: 2
Flex remaining: 3

3 comments:

  1. You did good Amanda! :o)
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so true! you have to do this for you!!! you can do it! I can't wait to see your next pic when you get to your next mini goal! you can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i'm gonna miss the food posts, but i totally get why you need to stop:)

    i'm glad it worked for you honey!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete