Saturday, December 20, 2008

Baked

I baked, and I baked and then I baked some more. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, that's all I did (thus the lack of posts).

And now I'm baked.

Luckily, I gave away most of the baking so I don't have too much in my freezer to increase my waistline.

Why do I do these things? I'm exhausted because after I finished baking I've been running around trying to get all that other Christmas stuff done.

I'm just not sure why I do these things, but one would think that I'd be done now. Right? That would be the sane thing to do. Instead, what am I planning to do? Well, I have another new recipe that I want to try in a few days. And what did I say today when I got home and looked in the fridge? "Look at all this extra icing in the fridge...maybe I should bake another batch of cookies to use it up".

I'm such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment