Saturday, January 3, 2009

My jeans don't fit

Help!

My jeans don't fit.

Okay, so I can do them up...but remember the jeans that I got into last year and then they got too big and I stopped wearing them because they were way too loose? Okay, so maybe you don't, but I do. And even they're tight.

Ugh.

And so here I am, very motivated to get back into my clothes comfortably and yet the food still calls to me. Oh, how I love my food. The inner battle is back and I'm going to have to get myself out of it. I'm going to have to beat my cravings. Start eating responsibly and all that stuff.

I need my perspective back.

The good news? I got in over an hour of exercise today.

Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. oh, i so hear you! i have to get my brain to refocus!!! ugh. my tuesday post will not be pretty...but i am back in the game and will be back to tracking everything that i put in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete