Friday, May 22, 2009

Points counting

The thing about counting points and one of the reasons I continue to do it despite the fact that I'd rather not be, is that when you eat something you know you shouldn't (like the chips I ate last night and immediately regretted because I felt so bloated and full) and you're within your points...you don't feel guilty. Yup, no false guilt. I love that.

Now of course, it would be better for my body if I didn't eat all that saturated fat...but I did not go over my weekly points and that will still mean a loss.

It's Friday and day 5 of my WW's week and I still have flex points left! Not as many as I'd like, but I still have some. It's been a long time since I've been able to make it past Thursday.

It hurts to swallow today. It looks like I'm succumbing to the nasty cold that's been circulation among my family. Maybe I won't eat so much today if it hurts to eat. That's good, 'cept that ice cream feels really good on a sore throat...doesn't it? And ice cream is not points friendly.

My in-laws are coming on Saturday for a visit (yes, this is a good thing). I still have most of the house to clean and grocery shopping to do. I would say that I wish that I'd gotten more done before when I was still feeling better, but I also have 3 little kids and I'd still have to clean on Saturday even if I'd done it a few days before. The joys of little ones.

A hot cup of tea is calling my name, I think I shall go drink it...

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Nice work! :o)
    I hope you don't get too sick. We're sick around here too - it sucks. Good luck with your weekend and your visit with the relatives!

    ReplyDelete