Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick day

I never did mention how my trip to visit my brand new little niece went.   First, I forgot my camera.  Yes I did, so I have not one picture of that precious little one that reminds me so much of my sister.

Second, I felt real funky near the end of my visit and on the trip home.  When I got home I was full of gravol and feeling crappy, to say the least.  I spent the day after I got home lazing around on the couch.  I skipped a parent council meeting and avoided all motherly responsibilities.  I was glad my husband was home to pick up my slack and let me be an invalid for the day.


Willem made me a welcome home card.  It was sweet, even if I didn't even lift my head off the pillow to look at it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you're looking pretty good for someone who is too sick to lift their head!!

    ReplyDelete