Friday, May 7, 2010

Weigh in - The Flabbergasted Edition

Flabbergasted.  That is the word one could use to describe me this morning.

Why?  Because I saw a loss this morning.  A1.6 pound loss.  What the heck?

I stepped on the scale 3 times, moving it around each time because I just didn't think it could be right... given the eating week I've had.  But it gave me the exact same weight each time.

188.4.

Huh.

The only thing I can even think is the my high intensity workouts are paying off.  Helping to ramp up my metabolism?  Maybe?

And the lesson I can take from this is to not give up the week just because I have a bad day - though I was sorely tempted.

A lot.

Very, very PMS-y tempted.

Perhaps the indiscretions will show up next week.  Guess we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Good for you Amanda, you will conquer this! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a great surprise to get this Friday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that's awesome- you must be doing something right! That's a good lesson - not to give up, even when we think we're failing.
    Nice work! :o)

    ReplyDelete