Friday, June 4, 2010

Weigh in - 5% goal

So, I met my 5% goal since starting back.  It's not stellar, but really maybe if I do this slowly it'll stick better.  Maybe.

So, 187 pounds I am.

I was feeling pretty crappy this week.  Got some sort of sore throat/cold thing that wiped me completely out.  I had no energy.  None.  And yet, when I ran yesterday morning I felt like a million bucks.  I shouldn't be surprised how that high intensity exercise makes me feel better.  It's happened enough that I should know.  But I'm still surprised every time.  And I can't say I love running, per se.  But I love the result.  And I love that feeling of accomplishment.

My fear?  That my knees are going to give out on me and I'll have to stop.  So, yet another reason why I'd like to lose more weight, so I can run more.  How messed up is that?  Me, wanting to lose weight so I can run.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

That's funny.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha - I actually Laughed Out Loud that time... who would ever have thought, eh? :) And YAY for 5% - that's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete