Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Morning After

How do I feel after eating 21 flex points of junk last night? Full and like crap. I was so hungry yesterday. It was what I like to call a 'hungry day'. So, once I started, I kept going for 21 points. I started with half a bag of popcorn, then I finished the bag. Then I hit the chocolate. And I downed 2 diet Pepsi's to top it off. I was full after 10 points, but just didn't stop.

It was a taste of my old habits and I didn't like it.

I had a panic moment at one point last night. I wondered if I was really going to be able to keep up this healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life. Honest, my chest got tight and I started thinking I may be the fat girl forever. After all, I got this big by the abandoned eating I would do in the evenings.

But, today is a new day. All is not lost, I still have 14 flex points for the rest of the week and hubby'll be home for the next 3 days, so I can make sure and get some exercise in. I can do this and quitting is not an option!!! One day at a time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment