Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mmmmm....Candy Cane Tea

Just a little addition to my rant yesterday. I hate it when someone claims to have the answer for EVERYONE. I know that some people don't lose weight when they do use their flex points and we all do need to do what works. My comments were more driven to all the guilt ridden people out there that feel badly for eating like a normal person.

I also don't think that WW's is the only way to lose weight. Its a good option, a common sense option...but certainly not the only way to go. We're all different and different approaches work differently for different people.

And thirdly, there are some people who have been able to cut things out of their lives permanently (like sweets) and it worked for them. I understand that too.

Mostly just talking out of experience...since I'm losing faster than I'm supposed to and I'm eating every single point available to me. And am tired of listening to all the 'holy' dieters out their that are better than me because they're eating so much less and are so much healthier.

Okay...I'm done.



On a much more positive note, I found out something about my new favorite tea. I know, its a Christmas tea, but it's yummy. AND, having finally read the label, I learned that it's decaf green tea. I've been trying to add green tea to my diet because of all the positive benefits from it. Last night, after I got out of bed at 11pm due to the returning insomnia that has come and gone in my life since I was a child, I decided to make a cup for myself. And I happened to read the label. And was very happy. So yummy. Its so nice to find something that's healthy and tasty.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I havn't been around to see what your going through with the losing....You do whats right for you and enjoy it!!!

    Good choice on the tea...

    ReplyDelete