Friday, February 29, 2008

My New Pot

I think it's fair to say that I'm a complete and utter dork. I come to this conclusion because I'm about to post pictures of my new pot on my blog. Yes, that is the most exciting thing in my life right now. My new pot, from Costco.

Back in the fall, I made some soup...in a small pot, but it was the biggest I had. I posted about it here. Well, I finally found one that I like and did not cost a couple weeks worth of groceries.

So here it is...



Isn't it pretty? It's prettier in person, honest. And what I'm so excited about is the measurements on the inside...



Now, I can make 12.0 L worth of stuff. This is terribly exciting!

I'm going to make broccoli soup today, to use up some broccoli that I just will not be able to consume before it goes bad...but the recipe only serves 4...so I suppose that I won't need to use my pretty new pot.

2 comments: