Thursday, May 1, 2008

Motherhood

5 minutes for Mom is having a contest for $1000. To enter this contest, I'm posting a picture that represents what motherhood means to me. Head on over there and check it out!


Back in November, we were trying to snap a few shots of the kids to send out with Christmas cards. Needless to say, it was challenging. The youngest had a hard time sitting up and the older two had an even harder time sitting still. My husband snapped this shot of me trying to get them into position.

Motherhood, to me, means so many things: patience, organization, enthusiasm (you should have seen me jumping around to get those kids to smile and look all at the same time), humor and most of all love. I can't look at this picture without loving them all so much. There's nothing I wouldn't do for them. I really do have great kids!

1 comment: