Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Keep on plugging

Another good day yesterday. I think I'm back on track...fer real. But it's amazing how close I am to falling off the wagon everyday. Doesn't take much. This journey really is as much (if not more) mental as it is physical!

Anyways, had an OP (on plan) day yesterday and even got my exercise in. Slept in a bit too much this morning, so didn't get the treadmill in. I tried to do 15 minutes of Pilate's, but I'm too tight and couldn't do a simple exercise...so rather than hurt myself, I'll do it later...when the li'l ones are napping this afternoon. I would like to get my 4 AP's in today...so I guess that'll be the plan this afternoon. Though I'd have preferred to have them done by now, sleep's important too.

So that's my humdrum entry for today. Back to the old grind.

4 comments:

  1. hey, it just goes to show that the title of your blog is appropriate... I'm impressed that you've had an OP day after having such a tough week - its hard. I too, am only moments or seconds away at any given point in time from overeating and throwing that day away... so far so good today, but MAN. You are not alone.
    Hope today is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. every OP day is a step in the right direction!!! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog today and I just wanted to tell you that you are doing an awesome job! Congratulations on the weight loss. It's never easy and I give you a lot of credit for sticking to your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya... I don't think I have enough will power to pull off what you have done!

    ReplyDelete