Monday, June 16, 2008

That's a bit better

Official WI this morning. Up 3.2 lbs. Heckuva lot better than 6, though I'm still not pleased.

So...that's about all I have to say this morning. Except a quote shared with me yesterday by a buddy on the WW's board.

By Casting Crowns, from their album "The Alter and the Door". The song is "Slow Fade" and it describes my situation really well.

"People never crumble in a day, it's a slow fade."

Slowly the bad habits were creeping in until it came to a head this week. Easy enough to do. I might have to get myself that album, I like Casting Crowns. And I'm definitely gonna hafta put this quote somewhere where I'll see it often.

Okay, I have to go break up a fight between my two boys. Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. hey, at least you are getting it in check before you are up 25 lbs or more!

    i love that quote! I'm a fan of casting crowns too. You should see if you can add that song to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just get right back on. The worst thing to do is let it snowball!

    You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete