Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mirror, mirror

I wanted to show you these pictures of Finleigh. Three reasons why I got excited about these. First, because she's taking interest in HERSELF in the mirror (new development). Second, because she's standing on her own for a good amount of time. Third, well, because I just think she's cute.


Her physiotherapist would be less than impressed. Not only is she not wearing supportive shoes, but the angle of the sink goes the wrong way.

I just want to take a moment to tell you all how much I loathe everything about this bathroom - especially the mirror.

You can't see it, but there's a wallpaper border of lighthouses up at the top of the wall. There are plans to have that bathroom redone WITHIN the next year. Right Brian?

But really, Miss Finn out shines it all.

Well, off to bed for me cuz I'm beat. Me and the boys stayed up late tonight for a movie night. We rented a couple kid pics...Veggie Tales and Buzz Lightyear. I popped some popcorn, pulled out the licorice and gummy worms and we had a lot of fun. It's a pleasure to do nice things for your kids when they're so good - and grateful. There are already plans in the works for next month's movie night. (I think we might make this a monthly thing). Maybe I'll actually pull the camera out for that one.

4 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT pictures of Finny!

    She's come a long way baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah finny- she is sooo cute..

    movie night sounds fun! and good choices on the snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SUCH a cutie!!! :o)
    And wait to go on doing 21 APs this week - you are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete