What would my demands be?
- No more whining, complaining or general unpleasantness.
- Acting grateful when things are done for or on behalf of them.
- A little bit of respect...any would be nice.
- No acting up in public. I mean really, if you wanna be a brat fine, but do you really have to do it in front of people so that they think I'm an incompetent mother?
- No calling me 'the worst mom in the world', even if I am one. I know they don't mean it, but it still kinda hurts.
This really sucks. All I'm trying to do is get ready for Father's Day (which we're celebrating tomorrow because Brian works on Sunday). You know, do a few special things to thank him for all he does. And all it seems they want to do is the exact opposite of what I say...no matter what it is.
And I've been eating like a tornado the last couple days and I don't know why. A year on this program and now I fall apart???
God give me strength.