Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just a food journal

What a great day. My boy is 6. I've been a parent for 6 years. I've also been diapering for 6 years. 6 years straight of diapers...ugh. I'll share more tomorrow...tonight I'm too tired, but I will post my food day...

Breakfast: fruit loops (ugh, they were soooo sweet), milk and coffee (4)
Brunch: slice of bacon, scrambled egg, waffle and strawberry smoothie (10)
Snack: licorice (3)
Supper: smokie, chips, veggies, potato salad, wine and of course cake & ice cream and then coffee (24)

Total eaten: 41
Total exercise: 0 (we went swimming, but I wouldn't say I actually broke a sweat)
Flex remaining: 4

Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Work! You did well for a party day -- even with cake and wine. Wow.
    Only one more day to go... (then you get more flex points!) woohoo.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete