Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let the potty training begin... or not

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I hate potty training.  Didn't like it for my boys but I figured for sure that having a girl would make it easier.

It's not.  Especially since little missy refuses and I mean REFUSES to sit on the plastic thing with a pot underneath.  You even say the word and she's in all out tantrum mode.  I'm not exaggerating.

At school, she's a pro.  As far as I know, she's not produced, but she pulls down her pants and sits on the potty several times a day.  At home, not so much.  Except for one day last week.  She was all over being a big girl.  I even have photographic proof...


See?  See what she did all by herself?  No prompting.  Just sat down, pants off.  On. The. Potty.

She's not done it since by the way.  We're back to potty being a swear word.  But at least we know it may really, actually happen one day.



One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment